I forgot to post about Father's Day until I saw other moms posting about Father's Day. I feel awful. Poor Greg.
Greg actually worked on Father's Day. He was gone most of the day until about 4:00. Then Ava, Greg, and I went to get his Father's Day present, a hat the he'd seen and liked. He tried a few hats on but none fit. So, disappointed with no present, we cheered up by going out for ice cream together. Soon after, Ava had a tummy ache and asked to go home (she was not feeling well all weekend with stomach issues).
Yesterday, Greg and I went on a date, thanks to the sweet volunteers who came from the States to help us out with our work and they watched Ava. We went for frozen yogurt at a new mall that we hadn't been to yet. We scouted the stores in new mall and browsed in a store where Greg found a shirt he liked. It became his belated Father's Day gift even though Ava wasn't there to pick it out.
Maybe a better Father's Day next year.
A bit of other news: I went for my 34 weeks check-up and baby's doing well. She's head down and my doctor wanted to get a 4D picture of her face but Baby Baby wouldn't cooperate. She was facing my spine and had her arm shielding her face. Maybe better luck at the next appointment in two weeks.
6 weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment