I only have a few pictures of Madi, my brother's little girl. I happened to look through some pictures I had and found some of Madi when she was about 2 or 2 and half years old. It amazed me how similar she and Ava look at that age, though Ava isn't 2 yet. I thought I'd post some pictures of Madi at 2 years and Ava at 20 months:
 |
| Madi |
 |
| Ava |
 |
| Madi |
 |
| Ava |
 |
| Madi |
You know how a chef will buy his 2-year-old a play kitchen set complete with jillions of kitchen accessories, a pro golfer will buy his 2-year-old a set of golf clubs (plastic or not) cut to size, a fireman will give his 2-year-old a little fireman outfit with a hat and fire truck, and so on? You bet I'm getting Ava a kiddie sewing machine - and not just any sewing machine. It will be the Hello Kitty sewing machine! The Hello Kitty theme is a requisite.
The pink one is for 6 years and up. The teal one below is the one I really want. For Ava, I mean. If she shows the slightest interest in sewing, this is what she's getting. And I will - I mean, AVA will have fun with this one. It's a great beginner's machine. Of course, the Hello Kitty theme on this one had me hooked.
Gene and I have always thought Madi and Ava looked alike. No surprise since they have the strong Carraway gene. It sure does produce beautiful women. I hope Ava loves to sew to carry on the tradition that her Greatgran, Gran and her Mommie has done.
ReplyDelete