Dec 16, 2010

The Trouble Is....

The trouble with having a girl is her hair. Screeches when you untangle her hair, hairbows and clips getting lost, hair getting stuck in things - which hasn't happened to Ava yet since it's not very long - and things getting stuck IN her hair. Now, that last one definitely happened. See below:


It's a gummy bear vitamin that she takes daily. She thinks it's candy and is always begging for more. She calls it "one" because I always tell her emphatically that she can only have ONE as I'm handing her a vitamin. She knows they're called vitamins and will say it but she still says, "one! one!" She knows what one means and knows how to count but I doubt she understands the concept of counting.

Well, today's another snow day. In my five years of living here, I've never seen it snow this early in the season to the best of my memory. We're not outside playing in it because it's sleeting. So, it's going to be another Pajamas day and you can see Ava still has PJs on in the picture. We'll be watching videos (yes, I know it'll rot her brains out but I try to limit it), coloring, playing with play-doh, doing some sticker-art, taking a bath and having fun in the water......and um, I'm still working on creating activities for her.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment