Ava has a lovey! A lovey is a blanket or toy or doll that a child favors for security. I don't really know if this is really Ava's lovey by that definition but she seems to like it and plays with it repeatedly. I'm calling it her lovey for now.
I've decided not to post a picture of us celebrating Ava's first roll (they're terrible) as I promised in my last post and instead, will post a VIDEO. You know y'all rather see a video than a photo! If a photo is worth a thousand words, a video is definitely worth much more, right? So, in this video you will see Ava trying to devour her lovey in a Bumbo seat that her friend Logan (and his mama Sara!) was kind enough to let Ava borrow for a while. It's a great seat for Ava to practice sitting up and strengthen her muscles. Thank you, Logan!
Anyway, Ava was cracking me up with the way she was attacking her lovey enthusiastically :o).
We watched the video twice and McKinley just kept saying "HEY". Too cute! Ava that is.
ReplyDeleteHow precious! She is adorable. She is changing everyday and will be crawling before you know it. Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete