Oct 26, 2008

18 Weeks Belly Picture


Hey, people! Here's a new belly picture! I'm 18 weeks today, officially in my fifth month. I think my belly is about an inch or two bigger than normal because I was stuffed with food in this picture. I am positive my belly fluctuates in size by two or three inches from day to day.


We went to our "Sunday meeting group's" fall festival this afternoon after we returned from our weekend out of town and people actually noticed my belly so I guess if they can tell I'm pregnant, then it means I'm officially showing.

On Thursday, I went out and bought my first pair of maternity pants with a gift card I'd gotten for my birthday. I don't usually like shopping and I don't like maternity clothes but I was glad to have something comfortable to wear. My new pants fit kind of oddly but I guess because I'm used to regular jeans.

I could have held out a little longer before buying a pair of maternity pants but I wanted to be comfortable for our out-of-town trip this weekend. Greg's firm had their annual company get-together at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. They paid for hotel and park tickets so we didn't turn down free hotel and free tickets! It was overcast and drizzly for most of our day at Busch Gardens but it was still fun. I didn't ride any rides, of course, but hung out with Greg's co-workers and their wives when they weren't riding roller coasters and driving bumper cars. I was glad to wear my new maternity pants and I was comfortable all day.

Almost halfway through the pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment