I haven't worn blue jeans all summer. I usually make that a goal of mine each summer. It's simply too hot and I wear skirts, capris, and linen slacks. There's plenty of time in the winter to wear blue jeans so I try to keep the jeans for winter only.
Most of my skirts, capris, and slacks are loose or elastic or draw-strings so I can't tell if I've gained weight (without getting on the scales). I decided to try my jeans on since they're usually a good indicator of weight-gain. I normally wear low-ride jeans and the waist is usually loose and I have to wear a belt to cinch it in. Now, I can wear my blue jeans without a belt and they fit perfectly in the waist. It is definitely a bit thicker. Probably in a couple of weeks, I won't be able to snap my jeans. I'm fortunate that they've invented a belly band which is a stretchy piece of fabric that you can wear over the waist of your jeans unsnapped and the belly band will keep your pants together in the waist. I probably can wear my jeans for a few more weeks and then go up a size more (I have a couple of jeans a size bigger) and wear those for awhile before I succumb to....maternity pants. Eeeek.
I'm 11 weeks now! The baby is now kicking and doing somersalts (but no, I can't feel it yet). We have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday the 10th so keep your eyes peeled for another post!
Hey Darling, I finally figured out how to leave a comment. I love the blog. It is exciting to me to hear you experience the changes. It gets better. Love you, om
ReplyDeleteFunny, I tried my jeans on too and they are snug as well. I think my problem is not enough "push aways" after meal times. Love the updates, looking forward to seeing 'TANK' in the latest pictures from today. Love you, JR
ReplyDelete