I really think that at any moment, Baby Baby is going to rip through my stomach and crawl out. She. is. strong. Some of her movements make me wince sometimes. I know our Creator has made our bodies amazingly resilient but it seems like the barrier between Baby Baby and the outside world is tissue thin and apt to rip any minute.
It's fun being pregnant here -- in the sense of the relationships I have with the Deaf ladies. I was just recently at the Deaf club this afternoon and all the ladies there (who haven't asked already) were asking if I were going to have the baby here or in the States. Here, of course!, I'd reply. I love seeing the smiles and affirmation on their faces, which tells me that they feel gratified that I would trust their country, their doctors, and be perfectly happy to deliver my precious baby right here.
5 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment