May 16, 2012

Knocking Ava Around

29 weeks
My belly gets in the way sometimes. It gets in Ava's way, too. Since Ava's head is level with my belly, I sometimes hit her head with my belly (bonk!), which makes me laugh every time. Sometimes when she runs to me and grabs my legs with full momentum, her head bounces off my belly. When she hugs me like the picture above, I see her craning her neck back to see me over my belly, sometimes leaning backwards.

Here's a picture of me at 30 weeks with Ava:


I think I'm slightly bigger this second time around - which is pretty normal.

I had a fabulous Mother's Day. Greg took Ava to the mall to buy me a present (a tote bag to replace a bag I lost) and he presented 3 bags for Ava to choose from. She picked a Union Jack canvas bag with butterflies and I also got a hot red-orange scarf. Love my presents and Ava did a good job choosing a Mother's Day gift for the first time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment