"No way, Mom!"
"You're SO busted!"
I looked at Greg and said, "Where in the world did she pick this up?"
He gave me a sheepish look: "Phineas and Ferb."
He and Ava had been watching Phineas and Ferb episodes on YouTube. It's a Disney show about two brothers on a perpetual summer vacation, always creating some kind of diversion which annoys their older sister who then rats them out to their parents (hence the "you're so busted" line). It's a clean show but just too old for Ava. Ava wasn't giving attitude when she said those two lines above but it was just disconcerting to hear from a three-year-old.
I have to admit, though, it's funny when Ava says "You're SO busted."
Other news: I'm 6 months now and the pregnancy is coming along just fine. The doctor estimated that the kiddo weighs about 2 lbs right now. That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment