I have some statistics from Ava's 18 month check up but I don't have all the information because I left the sheet of paper with the info back home (I am at a coffeehouse, enjoying free wi-fi and decaf coffee on a chilly night). All I can remember is that Ava is off the charts again with her height (greater than 95%) but I can't remember her height in inches. Maybe it's 34 inches. I do remember that she weighs a measly 23 lbs which puts her between 25th and 50th percentiles.
It's weird that Ava is off the charts in height because I expect her to tower over other toddlers her age but she doesn't. They all seem to be the same height. She looks so little. There has been one or two occasions lately that she stood next to a 2-year-old who was slightly shorter than her.
Pediatrician pronounced her in perfect health.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment