I forget how much Ava is always observing. Today, we were outside playing and our neighbors had left a cardboard box outside with two inch diameter round holes punched out the sides. Ava found one of the round cutouts from the holes in the cardboard box. She started rubbing the it against her face methodically. Then she would rub it in the dirt and apply to her face, looking at me purposely. I couldn't figure out what she was doing at first and then I realized she was imitating me putting on powder from my compact with a round makeup sponge. That kid is watching everything I am doing so I better watch out.
We recently spent a week at a lake about an hour north of us so I will post about it next (I'm posting from my cell phone) time when I have a chance to get on the internet with the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment