Sep 9, 2009

Scary Sneeze

I'm trying to think of little stories about Ava to entertain you guys but she pretty much behaves like a typical baby - sleep, eat, and play so that there's not much to tell. Here's a little one that happened yesterday.

I was sitting on the couch and Ava was in her exersaucer. On the exersaucer is a little electronic thing with five buttons. Each button plays a sound of an animal, name of the animal in English, again in Spanish (Ava is going to be bilingual with names of 5 animals, ha!), and a snippet of classical music - although, not all at once. You hit the same button four times to get through each one. The animals are a duck, a lion, a cow, a cat, and a dog.

Anyway, on with the story. As I said, I was sitting on the couch and Ava in her exersaucer playing. I let out a pretty violent sneeze, the suddenness of which scared Ava so badly that she jerked upright, her arms flailed out and came back down and hit the electronic thing I mentioned above and it let out a roar. Poor Ava got scared by a sneeze and got roared at.

Funny, no? Well, maybe you had to be there.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it was funny. I laugh at the grandchildren about every little thing anyway. Who would have thought grandkids could be such a "joy". She is so beautiful and precious and we love to hear about every little thing Ava does. We can't wait to see her in October. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete