Sep 15, 2009

Growth Spurt

Ava appears to be going through a growth spurt right now. She's nursing more frequently - about every 2 or 2.5 hours instead of the usual 3 to 3.5 hours. She's also more clingy and slightly fussy. For Ava to fuss apart from hunger and fatigue is unusual. It's about time for a growth spurt anyway. The good thing about this is that it only lasts a couple of days. If she nurses any more frequently than she is right now, I'll have an excuse to pop in a movie (maybe "Dirty Dancing" in honor of Patrick Swayze who just passed away) and settle in the recliner with Ava all afternoon. Well, forget having an excuse - I might watch it anyway!

Well, dear reader, this is not a very interesting post but it's a new one. I'm trying to give you a new peek into the life of Ava Sophia at the moment. Or maybe I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment