Feb 27, 2009

Short Post

I had another appointment this morning and it went fine. Everything is looking fine. Baby Ava is doing great. Her heartbeat is steady and strong and she's a happy baby. I'm now going to the doctor weekly so I will be back next week.

Greg and I put the car seat in my car yesterday. We wanted to be ready in the event of early labor and delivery. It took a couple of minutes to figure out the car seat base and snap it in and then the baby carrier popped and locked into the base. "Houston, all systems GO. "

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I can't wait until I get the "call". Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you packed your bag for the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't packed a bag yet but that's definitely at the top of my list of things to do this weekend. I've made a list of things to pack so far but the bag isn't out and the stuff hasn't been collected together yet. It's so crazy, I can't believe this is happening! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's a Mexican-ish type recipe, so I'd go more with a Mexican-cheese blend...you know, the kind you can buy preshredded that have 3 or 4 kinds mixed together? If you can't have those, I think I'd pick cheddar over mozzarella..think black beans and chicken...I think cheddar would go better.

    ReplyDelete