![]() |
| 2 years old on first day of preschool and 5 years old on her last day |
I think I have a tendency to view life in seasons - for example, Ava started preschool when we started our first term overseas. Now our term is ending and Ava's preschool career is also ending. So, wrapping up this term has more significance with a season also coming to a close in Ava's life.
We have dearly loved "Little Tree" preschool. They have been so wonderful with Ava and have done a great job with teaching her Turkish, being patient and affectionate, boosting her confidence (which wasn't low to begin with), making her well-rounded in so many areas, socializing her, teaching her through play in a laid-back non-academic environment. No letters, reading, or math were introduced at all and I appreciate that a lot since I don't believe in academic pressure too early in childhood. While we were full of anxiety and trepidation while placing Ava in a preschool in a foreign country, God has really blessed us with a good experience for her and for us as her parents. It was the best decision we made for her.
Well, there you go. The beginning and end of Ava's preschool life. We love you, Ava!

No comments:
Post a Comment