Ava's preschool put on an end-of-year performance for the parents. Ava mainly sang a few songs with the entire school and then her class had a few performances. Ava really enjoyed being on stage and did well. I was expecting her to run around like a two-year-old and disrupt the performance but I forget she is four.
 |
| Ava's teacher for 2012-2013 (right) |
 |
| Ava's teacher last year on the right (Ava really loved her and so did we - I think she made Ava's acclimation to the country, language, and culture go very well) |
 |
| Ava loved being on stage. On the right, Ava was just hopping and dancing between songs. She was sad when her time on the stage was over. |
 |
| It was some kind of song, dance, and beating dreams in a tropical theme. |
In this video, they were singing the national anthem.
School is out for the summer (July and August) and it will be mostly playing. Ava is taking swimming lessons with her school. One more year of preschool then Ava will be in kindergarten. It's hard to believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment