May 23, 2012

4D

We leave on Monday for vacation and so I went to the doctor today to get a note for the airline, expressing her permission for me to fly at 30 weeks and that I am in perfect health. Although it'd been only 3 weeks since my last visit, she went ahead and did a check-up. The check-up usually consists of an ultrasound where she measures the baby's growth and estimates the weight. It was time for my rhogam shot, which is very stinky shot to have. In other words, they stick it deep in the back of your hip and it burns when the fluid is pushed through. I felt a little sore walking around afterwards. If you're curious about why the shots are necessary, I imagine Google can give you the answers.

Baby Baby measured 3 lbs 4 oz, right on target for her development. She's currently sitting head-up, facing my spine with her legs straight up in front of her face. In the brief 4D video below, you can see her sweet face with a knee at her chin, the shin along her face, and her feet over her head.



Ten more weeks to go until Baby Baby joins our little family :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing to be able to see her little face. That is so precious. I can't wait to meet Ava's little sister. Thank you for posting, it makes y'all seem closer and not so far away. Love you lots...Mom

    ReplyDelete