Apr 4, 2012

3 Years Old: Birthday Breakfast

We decorated the night before with paper tissue pom-poms and surprised her  this morning

Eating breakfast in her Hello, Kitty bowl with mug

Opening presents

Hungry Hippos! Can't believe that's still around from our own childhood!

Cute owl coin purse, to which Ava said, "Where's my money?"

Kind of difficult for her to open

Chutes and Ladder game

Daddy putting Hungry Hippos together

Playing a few games before heading to preschool (and Ava cheated unabashedly) 

I dressed Ava up in an outfit that she was most pleased with (she's getting into that picky stage, rejecting my choices and choosing herself) and I made more effort with her hair. They will celebrate her birthday at school this morning.

I think Ava had a great morning overall and she will have a great day at preschool today. Don't forget to check the post below for Ava's answers to 20 questions on her third birthday.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday morning for a little girl. She gets to feel special all day long!! We loved the photos and news of her birthday. Love to you all!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava, you are a cutie. I think you will grow up to be a fiesty young lady and I think you already are! I miss you very much and love you lots. Love, Uncle Brookie

    ReplyDelete