Sep 26, 2010

Water Your Baby

I have fond memories of playing hard outside all day long in the summer and then getting thirsty. We'd head to the faucet and drink pure Florida water out of the hose. A couple of days ago, Ava was playing outside with the sprinkler and was asking for a drink. I didn't feel like going back inside so I decided to teach Ava to drink from the hose. It only took one demonstration from me and absolutely no hesitation from Ava - she drank from the hose and I snapped a few pictures:



Like the belly?

1 comment:

  1. That's our Florida baby! She had a great time playing outside in the sand and water. She was a busy little bee all week long running from one end of the house to the other, upstairs and downstairs. We have missed her so much today, the house is too quite. Di we had a wonderful week with you and Miss Ava.

    ReplyDelete