We went to Ava's 4 month check-up today. Ava has been sick with some tummy woes - a virus - but the only indication of it is her dirty diapers and I'll spare you the details. She has no fever, doesn't fuss, and is otherwise behaving normally so don't worry. So, because of her virus, she didn't get her vaccinations today. We go back next week for that (cue dramatic music - dun dun duunnnnnnn).
Ava's 26 and three-quarter inches long and weighs 14 lbs and 10 oz. She's off the charts in height (literally - I saw the chart itself) and 75% in weight. We have a tall baby on our hands but completely within the range of normal. It's not surprising since both Greg and I have tall genes and Ava's got a double whammy of tall genes. I guess it explains why she can only wear sleeper outfits with footsies in the 6-to-9 month size.
Remember when I posted bemoaning the fact that Ava was only napping 30 minutes at a time? Whelp, the good news is that Ava now naps on her belly. So what does that mean? She naps LONGER! She has been napping for over an hour each nap in the last few days - one nap was three hours long! It could very well be because of the virus she has that's making her a little more tired than usual or else the belly position is the magic trick. Only time will tell!
Hey Darling
ReplyDeletePost some new photos when you get a chance. That's the only way we can see her grow. I love you. Mom