I had a dentist appointment this morning (yes, an 8:00 Saturday appointment) for a cleaning and I went in convinced that because of pregnancy, I'd have numerous cavities and that they'd tell me my teeth were being leached of calcium. I'm prone to cavities anyway and always dread the "Well, you've got a cavity!" from the dentist.
It turned out that my teeth look great and I have no cavities. I learned from my dentist that it's pretty much an old wives tale that babies suck calcium out of your teeth. Interesting tidbit!
I have my monthly OB checkup on Monday morning and will post to let you know how it turns out. I'd said my last OB checkup was boring and my dad made a good point: boring is good. He's right because I'd rather have a healthy pregnancy and no excitement. So let's hope my next OB appointment is boring! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment