I had a bad dream last night. I guess it's because I'm anxious to see the baby or hear the baby's heartbeat or feel the baby move. I have no indication that the pregnancy is progressing fine - I'm not gaining weight and despite the last post, my appetite is generally normal. Yet on the bright side, I have no signs that anything's wrong either.
Last night, I dreamed that I was told I'd lost my baby. In my dream, I was crying so hard that I lost my breath. I woke up and found myself holding my breath and then dragging in air heavily. It took a few more seconds than normal to realize that it was only a dream and I was still pregnant and the baby's okay.
I don't really have a feeling that something's wrong, not like I did last time. I guess I simply want reassurance. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday the 13th. It's a regular OB appointment and I hope to hear the heartbeat. I'm afraid I'll burst out crying when I do hear it.
Sorry it's a bit of a gloomy post. I'm not upset from the dream but still a bit anxious to go to the doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment